PPA Certification

PPA Certification
Professional Photographers of America

Friday, July 8, 2011

Louise + Andrew



























I met this stunning couple, who live in California, only once prior to the wedding. So, for some people this would mean a little awkwardness on the wedding day. NOT ME! I felt like I had know Louise and Andrew for years! This wedding goes in my books as one of my best ever, not just from the photographic standpoint, but I feel so lucky to have been there.




The wrote their own vows. They. were. perfect. Yes, I do cry at weddings too~ Ok, but then there were some laughs, LOTS of them!

Small world too: I new several of the guests, and the minister, talk about 6 degrees of separation!







I can't put a highlight on the evening because there were so many. But, you HAVE to look at this UNBELIEVABLE Groom's cake!



Thanks Louise and Andrew for allowing us to be there! Your families and friends are awesome and we wish you both a VERY HAPPY life together!













No comments:

Post a Comment