PPA Certification

PPA Certification
Professional Photographers of America

Friday, April 1, 2011

Courtney+Jon

I met Courtney and Jon about a year ago, had the opportunity to photograph them at the beach for their engagement session. This is one of my favorite images ever!

If you were at the wedding, you know what a wonderful evening it was. You know how supportive their families are of them. You would have teared up when Rick and Sarah gave their toasts.



But most of all, you know that Courtney and Jon are committed to spending their lives together~and once again, I got to be a part of it.


Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. More photos to come soon! Comment here if you would like notification when they are posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good. I can't wait to see more :) You did such a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I sit here looking at these ... I'm crying all over again! You did such a wonderful job of capturing a special, special day, Candace! I can't wait to see the rest of your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete