PPA Certification

PPA Certification
Professional Photographers of America

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's 2011 and we're off and running...

Wow, it's a new year and I've already booked most of my weddings for the year! Not to worry though...I’m still looking to book 8 more weddings for this year - so come in and book your wedding before it's too late!

I'm so excited to have new brides and grooms! It's an exciting time for them, and I get to share in that, it's truly special!

I do want to thank all my brides and grooms from 2010, they never cease to amaze me. The caliber of the men and women I get to work with just surpass my expectations all the time. I loved working with all brides and grooms. They were all creative and unique - just fantastic models, which equaled fantastic pictures. From the bottom of my heart - Congratulations to all of you! Here are just a few of my brides and grooms....




















No comments:

Post a Comment