PPA Certification

PPA Certification
Professional Photographers of America

Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Rush Is On...

10 families + 1 day of shooting = organized chaos! Here is just a sample of the Lenci, Robles, and Doss children. Smiles were easy to come by, finishing up processing the photos...not so much! More photos to come but probably in a about week. :)

Lots of times, parents seem out of sorts when it comes to getting their little ones to smile for the camera, and believe me when I tell ya - I KNOW how you feel. Here is my attempt to get our family's Christmas picture taken, and what started out as a great idea having our two Brittney Spaniels in the picture led to complete chaos! My husband's attempt to keep the dogs in place left him with grass stains all over his jeans. Thankfully Teri, a photographer I work with, was graciously patient! End result = no dogs, unhappy little one, and my hardest attempt to make him smile only that left me forgetting my smile. Oh well, I love this picture as it truly captures our family's personality to a tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment