PPA Certification

PPA Certification
Professional Photographers of America

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let's Take A Trip Around My World!

First off, hi everyone - this is Angela, Candace's assistant and I wanted to introduce myself because as you will read Candace has a lot on her plate. So, yours truly, will be blogging for her.

The summer seems to be flying by and when I say flying by...I have been around the world and then some. First stop amazing newborn pictures...I'm so blessed to be able to capture the circle of life through the lens of my camera. Meet Allison. I met her mom Kimberly years ago when I had the pleasure of shooting photography for her sister's wedding. Now I'm able to capture this sweet little girls next year. Truly amazing to see and capture God's work.


Next stop Kari and Andrew's wedding and eight more before and eight more after. It has been an absolutely jam packed wedding season and they have all been beautiful events. Thank you to all my couples for being patient with me in getting your images.


On my return flight, I made a beach stop! Little Mermaids filled my home for a week when East Coast Beach hit! Lots of sand, seashells, and smiles! Great shoot little mermaids...


Winding down my trip around my world, bridals have been plenitful. I have captured some beautiful brides-to-be and each bride continues to exceeds my expectations of producing beautiful images.
Not expecting to slow down until maybe September, but then Christmas season starts and now you know the rest of the story. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment