PPA Certification

PPA Certification
Professional Photographers of America

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson




























So, in my 9 years of photographing weddings, I can tell you how many Bride's and Groom's have chosen to see each other before the wedding. This is my second. It's NOT that common, but what a really cool moment when April and Eric saw each other dressed in wedding attire for the first time.
I had to fight back tears so I could see through the camera! But it wasn't just that moment that I fought back tears! Their obvious love and affection for one another has been evident since the first time I had the pleasure of meeting them, and they just absolutely shined on their wedding day! Truly BEAUTIFUL people, inside and out, and you could see their devotion for one another in their hugs, kisses, and smiles to each other.







No comments:

Post a Comment